We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - EventAsceneuron will present a poster on the M1 PAM program at the Society for Neuroscience (SfN) Annual Meeting 2016 on November 12-16, 2016 in San Diego, USA.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron has been awarded a research grant from The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research for the further development of positive allosteric modulators of the M1 muscarinic acetylcholine receptor.
- - EventAsceneuron to attend Bio-Europe partnering event on 7-9 November, 2016 in Cologne, Germany
- - EventAsceneuron to present at the 6th FTD UK Annual Meeting 2016 on November 4, 2016 in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- - EventAsceneuron to present at the 17th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery on 12-13 September, 2016 in Jersey City, NJ, USA
- - EventAsceneuron to take part in a panel discussion on clinical trials at the 10th International Conference on Frontotemporal Dementias on August 31 - September 2, 2016, in Munich, Germany
- - EventAsceneuron to present at the 1st European Conference on Drug Discovery for Neurodegeneration on 15-17 May, 2016 in Budapest, Hungary
- - Press releasesAsceneuron today announced the appointment of Hans Schikan (PharmD) as Non-Executive Chairman to the Board of Directors.
- - News