Clinical Development Project Manager
Drives the development of an integrated strategic, financial and operational plan for worldwide drug development programs, together with the COO and ensures organizational alignment, seamless execution. Facilitates team interaction and team building.
• Coordinates team activities and ensures optimal communication, coordination and resource alignment for key program deliverables
• Drives creation of the operational clinical development plan and ensures the commitment of resources to support the operational plan
• Responsible for quality, accuracy and maintenance of the integrated program plans, budgets and documentation for programs using tools such as SharePoint, MS Project, etc.
• Responsible for budget planning and tracking of spend vs. budget
• In coordination with the CFO, provides program/project/financial information to management and board of directors, including KPIs and/or other dashboard information
• Supports management in planning regulatory interactions and preparation of required documents/briefing books
• Develops and implements plans for timely response to HA requests and coordinates responses.
• Enables a high-performance team culture
• BS or MS in science or healthcare with requisite industry experience and demonstrated capability
• 6+ years or equivalent experience in clinical research project/program management
• Experience interacting with Health Authorities and supporting related requests for documentation
• Advanced planning and tracking skills, ability to use proper tools in program management and capable of managing and prioritizing multiple projects
• Good Interpersonal skills
• Working experience in a global team, including internal and external members (e.g. CROs, consultants); team player
September 19th, 2017
Lausanne, Switzerland - Part of the job can be home-based.
Asceneuron SA does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies, and shall therefore not be liable for any fees incurred by employment businesses and/or employment agencies for referrals.