We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - EventAsceneuron will present at the ASBMB O-GlcNAc regulation of cellular physiology and pathophysiology conference on July 7–10, 2022 at the University of Georgia, Athens, GA, USA.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron Awarded Second Grant from The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Accelerated Research into Novel Parkinson’s Disease Therapies
- - Press releasesAsceneuron Publishes Pioneering Preclinical Efficacy Data on its Novel Clinical Molecule ASN90 in Both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease Models
- - EventAsceneuron will present at the 2nd virtual Symposium organized by BrainFit4Life on November 30th, 2021 from 3pm to 7:30pm CET (9am to 1:30pm EST).
- - Press releasesAsceneuron to Provide Update on O-GlcNAcase Pipeline at Upcoming Conferences
- - NewsThe World Health Organization has published a "Global status report on the public health response to dementia" where it takes stock of actions driven by Member States, WHO and civil society since the adoption of the global action plan, identifies barriers to its implementation especially in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and highlights areas where urgent, accelerated action is required.
- - EventAsceneuron will present at the next ANA21 virtual meeting organized by the American Neurological Association on October 17-19, 2021.
- - EventAsceneuron to present at the 22nd International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery be held online October 4-5, 2021.
- - NewsAsceneuron’s unique approach to treat Alzheimer’s disease featured by our CEO Dirk Beher in series of interviews with industry leaders on the future of Alzheimer's disease drug development.