We strive to discover and develop truly effective therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases.
We are a passionate team of scientists and drug developers dedicated to improving the lives of patients affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
Our R&D pipeline
Our pipeline of innovative small molecules has the potential to halt and prevent neurodegeneration in certain brain diseases.
Asceneuron discovers and develops groundbreaking therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders with high unmet medical needs:
orphan tauopathies, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
News & Events
- - Press releasesAsceneuron to Provide Update on O-GlcNAcase Pipeline at Upcoming Conferences
- - NewsThe World Health Organization has published a "Global status report on the public health response to dementia" where it takes stock of actions driven by Member States, WHO and civil society since the adoption of the global action plan, identifies barriers to its implementation especially in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and highlights areas where urgent, accelerated action is required.
- - EventAsceneuron will present at the next ANA21 virtual meeting organized by the American Neurological Association on October 17-19, 2021.
- - EventAsceneuron to present at the 22nd International Conference on Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery be held online October 4-5, 2021.
- - NewsAsceneuron’s unique approach to treat Alzheimer’s disease featured by our CEO Dirk Beher in series of interviews with industry leaders on the future of Alzheimer's disease drug development.
- - Press releasesAsceneuron CEO Dirk Beher to speak at Alzheimer’s Association International Conference
- - Press releasesAsceneuron Appoints Prominent Healthcare Leader Catherine Moukheibir to its Board of Directors
- - Press releasesAsceneuron Receives USD 2.2 Million Award from the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation
- - EventAsceneuron is sharing their experience on discovering innovative and effective therapeutics in the virtual session "Around the World in Neurodegeneration Drug Discovery".